“Seconds” – Handmade fused glass Yellow & Lavender Tray
Price is for 1 x Tray
Why is this reduced price? This is a “seconds” item, which is considered to have small imperfections.
- There is a small black slit mark showing on one of the yellow squares
- Also a small spec of white kiln brick dust on one of the lavender squares (please see circled photo).
Glass trays add a touch of style and colour to any room around your home. Practical as well as decorative for your keys, spare change, jewellery, candles, soap, and much more.
Each piece of glass is lovingly handcrafted in my workshop in Cornwall UK; and kiln-fused at 800°c, making every dish unique.
- Materials used – fused glass
- Squares approx. 30mm wide
- Size approx. 150mm (long) x 80mm (wide) x 20mm (high) and 6mm thick
- Weight is approx. 200 grams