“Seconds” – Handmade fused glass Lavender & Orange Tray
Price is for 1 x Tray
Why is this reduced price? This is a “seconds” item, which is considered to have a small imperfections.
- On this piece one of the lavender squares has light streak going through, which is inevitable in the glass as that’s part of how the raw glass sheet was made, but it just really shows up on this piece as a whole and noticeable (please see circled photo).
Glass trays add a touch of style and colour to any room around your home. Practical as well as decorative for your keys, spare change, jewellery, candles, soap, and much more.
Each piece of glass is lovingly handcrafted in my workshop in Cornwall UK; and kiln-fused at 800°c, making every dish unique.
The dish you receive will be one of a kind; minor imperfections in the glass are created naturally in the kiln firing process.
- Handmade and unique item (every one is different)
- Materials used, fused glass
- Squares approx. 30mm wide
- Size approx. 210mm (long) x 120mm (wide) x 25mm (high) and 6mm thick
- Weight is approx. 450 grams