Fused Glass 25cm Chequered Almond and Black Bowl
Price is for 1 x Bowl
Handcrafted in my workshop in Cornwall, UK, these are perfect as a fruit bowl or even for keeping your jewellery/earrings, spare change, knick-knacks, car keys, candle or even cosmetics etc inside.
These bowls have been made with two alternating contrasting coloured hand cut glass squares. These are arranged neatly into a chequered pattern with a layer of clear glass underneath and fused together in the kiln to just over 800°c. The glass is then placed back into the kiln and slumped into a round bowl shape making it beautiful and eye catching. Every item is unique but your bowl will be very similar to the stock photo used here.
- Size: 250mm (long) x 250mm (wide) x 60mm (high) x 6mm thick
- Squares: 30mm
- Weight: 1000 grams
- Inside (top) – smooth glossy surface and food/liquid safe.
- Outside (bottom) – very slightly textured matt finish.
- Food Safe – perfect for a fruit bowl
- Not suitable for the oven or microwave
- Handwashing recommended